Thursday, May 23, 2013

New Kitten!

Hey everyone!
So I lost my cat/child Luka, like over a month ago and we haven't been able to find her. I miss her very badly but I think someone found her and kept her :( So I don't know if she'll ever come back home...
Fortunately we got a new kitten last Thursday and I've been so busy with work and other things that I haven't blogged about it yet! We named her Star and she is definitely a little princess! We originally got her and her sister but we could only keep one of them so we decided to keep Star. I'll miss Rain very much though :(
The black kitten is Rain and the calico is Star.

Any of you who follow me on Instagram know that I'm a crazy obsessed cat person who would have a house full of cats if I could. Anyways I just wanted to show you all how cute she is and warms your hearts with cute kitten pics :3











No comments:

Post a Comment